Your Business360 Success Support – Networking – Joint Venturing Session
When: Last Friday of each month (exception Nov & Dec), upcoming event – January 26, 11:30am-2:00pm (Lunch Included!)
Where: 7495 W. Azure Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89130 1st Floor Large Conference Room (receptionist at entrance will direct you to location).
Registration (follow link below on this page to register):
- $25 Earlybird Special: Register by November 15th and bring a friend free. (Lunch included for both you and your friend!)
- $25 Pre-Registration (per person by November 16th)
- $30 At the Door
What to Expect:
- Networking opportunity with other quality business leaders (bring 50 business cards).
- Opportunity to say, succinctly in 30 seconds what client referral you’d like us to find for you.
- Brief, informative expert presentations on key practical business topics (be prepared to take notes).
- Strategy/goal-setting opportunity (be prepared to create and/or track 1-3 business goals).
- Follow-up Networking/Joint Venturing (you’ll schedule at least one follow-up 1-2-1 meeting with another business leader).
Hands-On Presentations (learn more about each presenter here):
Theme: If you could spend the next 12 months with one most productive focus, what would that be?
- Engaging an Online Audience and Growing Your Own Business Community (David Smith, 1st Insight Communications)
- Selecting and Forming Your Cabinet – Core Team (Damian Barton, Rocket Fizz)
- The Benefits and Drawbacks of DIY Online Business Legal Formation and Administration (David Salmon, Esq., David Salmon and Associates)
Missed a Previous Session? Catch up!
Session 1 – 8/25/2017: Introductory 50,000ft View of Business Strategy
Session 2 – 9/29/2017: Setting Strategy Intentions
Session 3 – 10/27/2017: Moving Forward
Session 4 – 11/17/2017: Year End Tasks
What Is the 360Connection Event?
The Problem Faced by Business Leaders and Owners – Piecing Together Diverse Solutions:
- Running your business
- Hiring and managing employees
- Marketing your business through various non-integrated channels
- Networking in multiple “hit-or-miss” groups and events
- Sharpening your knowledge through continuing education
- Creating goals and strategy and then managing to follow-through to completion
Do you ever find it overwhelming?
Do you ever initiate action that is not completed?
The 360Connect Event Solution – Put it all together into one customized, integrated solution.
In this one event your will find:
- Quality business leadership education from experts
- Solid consistent networking relationships
- Business joint venturing opportunities
- Business administration and marketing help and resources
- Help setting goals and strategy
- Mentoring and accountability relationships for successful follow-through